IQD NEWS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

Thanks to all Members or New Members for checking back in. I am redoing the site and hope to have more info on our investment

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. .....

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

+4
ReallyNow
seck
vnjw
Handydan
8 posters

REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

REUNION...AUGUST.....2015 Empty REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

Post  Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 10:58

Welcome back!!!....Please post here to say Hi.....Haven't been here for awhile?.....Don't be a stranger!!!!

:D

REUNION...AUGUST.....2015 Friends-071
    Handydan
    Handydan
    Silver
    Silver

REUNION...AUGUST.....2015 Empty Hi Zig

Post  Handydan Wed 12 Aug 2015, 12:56

Congratulations on being Admin Zig... I don't post much anywhere anymore... I have been doing a lot of handyman work lately, and don't have time... I stopped coming here for reasons I told you about long ago, that I won't mention here... Have a great Wednesday!!! :)
    vnjw
    vnjw
    Junior
    Junior

REUNION...AUGUST.....2015 Empty Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

Post  vnjw Thu 13 Aug 2015, 18:51

Hello Zig and Friends! Nice to see you back Zig. How's life treating you? We're happy to share with our friends here that we are having a little one in late Sep. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl we just figured we have one boy and one girl now this one's a blessing no matter what. It sure looks like our baby will pop before the RV baby ever does ;) but maybe it will follow shortly. I hope everyone is having a great summer.... we're having a very hot and dry one here in TX. Many blessings..... V
    seck
    seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  seck Thu 13 Aug 2015, 21:46

vnjw wrote:Hello Zig and Friends! Nice to see you back Zig. How's life treating you? We're happy to share with our friends here that we are having a little one in late Sep. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl we just figured we have one boy and one girl now this one's a blessing no matter what. It sure looks like our baby will pop before the RV baby ever does ;) but maybe it will follow shortly. I hope everyone is having a great summer.... we're having a very hot and dry one here in TX. Many blessings..... V

Congrats on your new blessing!!
    vnjw
    vnjw
    Junior
    Junior

Post  vnjw Fri 14 Aug 2015, 20:46

Seck wrote:
    vnjw wrote:Hello Zig and Friends! Nice to see you back Zig. How's life treating you? We're happy to share with our friends here that we are having a little one in late Sep. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl we just figured we have one boy and one girl now this one's a blessing no matter what. It sure looks like our baby will pop before the RV baby ever does ;) but maybe it will follow shortly. I hope everyone is having a great summer.... we're having a very hot and dry one here in TX. Many blessings..... V

Congrats on your new blessing!!
    Thank you Seck! We're very excited and a little nervous... We're having our first home birth.
    ReallyNow
    Junior
    Junior

Post  ReallyNow Fri 14 Aug 2015, 21:43

Whaddup Ziglet!!!!!!! Welcome back from the Dark Side......or wherever you've been.

Post  Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 22:01

ReallyNow wrote:Whaddup Ziglet!!!!!!! Welcome back from the Dark Side......or wherever you've been.

Nice to see that you are a regular here!!.....Do more posting!!!....That's an order!!!

I was abducted by aliens who did unspeakable things to me....and they have Dinar!!!......REUNION...AUGUST.....2015 Ufo-021
    butterfly
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly Sat 15 Aug 2015, 14:05

A suggestion to all pc owners:

To prevent viruses/trojans/popups/etc on your pc or laptop everyone needs to download AdBlock Pro or Plus.

As you know, most popups carry viruses/tackers into your computer. Even if you don't visit our site, you should download it for your own safety.

zest4living
    zest4living
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

Post  zest4living Tue 18 Aug 2015, 09:38

bounce bounce morning all.
    seck
    seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  seck Tue 18 Aug 2015, 13:03

zest4living wrote:bounce bounce morning all.

Morning Zest
    abp
    abp
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

Post  abp Thu 27 Aug 2015, 16:55

Aloha Everyone...and welcome back Zig. Glad to see you have returned. I have pretty much moved on from the daily grind of watching the Dinar and posting and got back to living. I check in on occasion. This is our busy time of year and this year is unbelievable. We have turned away so much work this summer as we just don't have the staff to do it all and the work force here is slim! With projects I'm doing around the house and work life is busy and I'm not complaining.

Keep up with the news letters, I like them. Sorry I can't be around to keep you in line Zig!! tongue

Stay safe all and enjoy the rest of summer!! See you soon.....

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 18:40

Security Breach!....Security Breach!.....We have an apb out on abp!!....AKA "Azbop".....Please approach with caution!!!

REUNION...AUGUST.....2015 Police-035

She got past the front gate Zigshmerga guard by breathing on him....toxic "Volcano-Breath"......REUNION...AUGUST.....2015 Free-sad-smileys-430

Repeat!....This is a code red security breach!!!!..... tongue
    GirlieThing
    GirlieThing
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

Post  GirlieThing Thu 10 Sep 2015, 15:36

Zig wrote:Welcome back!!!....Please post here to say Hi.....Haven't been here for awhile?.....Don't be a stranger!!!!

Thanks Zig .. glad to read you again .. it took me awhile, but all the links you sent me paid off .. I'm really AGirlieThing, but don't know how to change my name .. Oh well! PS. How do make our emoticons show?
     :P :P

Post  Guest Thu 10 Sep 2015, 16:09

HappyGirl wrote:
    Zig wrote:Welcome back!!!....Please post here to say Hi.....Haven't been here for awhile?.....Don't be a stranger!!!!

Thanks Zig .. glad to read you again .. it took me awhile, but all the links you sent me paid off .. I'm really AGirlieThing, but don't know how to change my name .. Oh well! PS. How do make our emoticons show?
     :P :P

Not sure what you mean about showing emoticons....and I think I can change your username if you wish......sent you an email....let me know...... pig

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 22:48